Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Heart to Heart - All that Glitters!

   January's final challenge on the Heart to Heart site is to make your project sparkle with glitter.  I tried a couple of new things for this one. First of all, instead of using glitter paper I took a piece of the black B&T from the new For always paper pack and covered the dark leafy part with Glitz Stardust Glitter Gel.
                                  BEFORE                             AFTER

   Next I cut the piece diagonally and added it to opposite corners of a 4 and 1/4 by 5" Whisper card base. I ran a piece of the B&T zip strip down the center of the diagonal & topped that with a piece of scrap ribbon from my stash.
   My 2nd new piece is the Black Tulle flower. Here's the tutorial I used to make it: Tulle Flower Tutorial. I secured the flower with a flower brad & tipped the edges with more glitter gel.
   The sentiment is from 4 My Friend (D1510) stamped in Black on a 2" scalloped White Daisy circle.
EnJoy!


3 comments:

  1. WOW...that's a lot of work! You rocked it! Thanks for playing along this week at H2H!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone here looking for a loan ?
    Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
    Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

    ReplyDelete