Monday, May 14, 2012

MojoMonday 241/ H2H Challenges

Welcome back to my Monday morning challenges.  Here's this week's MojoMonday sketch:

 I also incorporated the H2H challenge to use polka dots & stripes. Of course I used the Dotty For You papers & Cricut AP cartridge. The stamp, "Hooray for You," is from 4 My Friend in Lagoon Exclusive Ink (my personal favorite).  I embellished with Just Blooms Paper Shapes, Licorice Opaques, & 4mm Sparkles. This card is for a friend who is retiring after 30 years of teaching 1st grade!

Congrats, Diane!

En JOY!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Josie! I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I like how you used one of the polka dots to frame the sentiment - very clever! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the mixture of dots and stripes!!!! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I agree with Joelle - using the printed polka dot to frame your sentiment is sweet and clever!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete