Friday, November 16, 2012

Peaceful Christmas!

  Color My Heart Dare #19

   I'm honored to be chosen as this week's guest designer for Color My Heart Dare #19.  This week's colors are Cranberry, Hollyhock, and Sweetleaf.
   I chose to use the card on page 36 of the Cricut Artiste cartridge in Sweetleaf cardstock as my base. I then cut a slightly smaller version of the same card in Cranberry.  I attached a 1" strip of Hollyhock inside the card to fill the heart.
   The dove & sentiment are from the Blessings of Peace stamp set (B1406). The dove is stamped with Hollyhock pigment ink on Sweetleaf cardstock & heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used the back of the stamp to make a coordinating shape in White Daisy cardstock to help the dove pop out a bit more. (Thanks for the idea, Sarah.)

EnJoy!
Supplies Used:  Cranberry, Hollyhock, Sweetleaf, & White Daisy cardstock
                          Hollyhock ink & pigment, Cranberry ink
                          Clear embossing powder/ heat tool
                           1/8th inch wide white ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment