Friday, November 30, 2012

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Tis the season...actually I have been making Christmas crafts for almost 2 months in preparation for my 1st craft fair on Dec. 8th.  This is a personal stretch for me, so wish me luck!  I did pause today to check out the new dare on Color My Heart.  Dare #20 uses the complementary colors Smoothie, Olive. New England Ivy, & Cranberry.  These just happen to be the colors of Close To My Heart's Pear & Partridge paper.  I love this paper & have used a lot of it.  Here are 2 items that will be decorating my house this year...a NOEL banner (which uses another paper along with Pear & Partridge) and a large 3D star that can be used a s a tree topper or (in my house) hanging in a corner nook.
EnJoy!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Joanne. These turned out great! I think I might have to CASE them if you don't mind. I've been looking for ideas for a Christmas banner! Thanks for joining this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete