Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Color My Heart Dare #81

Welcome...This is my first post in just over a year. Life took away my crafting mojo, & I'm determined to get it back. Hopefully you'll see me every week now.

EnJoy!




The dare for this week is a pretty combination,

Juniper, Blush, and Sorbet


Materials:
   Juniper, Blush, & Sorbet cardstock
   Juniper, Blush, & Sorbet ink
   stamp sets - A Melody A1116, Sweet Music D1523, 
                       Hello Blooms C1540, Patterned
                       Pennents D1534
   Brads, green assortment (retired)
   Sparkles Assortment Z1752

5 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back in the crafty, blogging world. Thanks for linking up with us at Color My Heart. We look forward to seeing more of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a musician by trade, I am loving your card! All of the patterns add so much texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, with a twist. I like how you placed pieces on an angle to change things up. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative use of the treble clef as a flower stem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you back, Josie! We missed you! Your card is cool - I like how you used the patterned pennant. Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete