Saturday, June 16, 2012

Color my Heart Color Dare #4

     I really love the the color dare challenges from Color my Heart!  However, as a new Close To My Heart consultant, I'm slowly working on building up my Exclusive Inks collection.  So, I haven't had the colors needed each week, but I'm getting there!  This week I was in luck!  This week's colors are Cranberry, Sunkiss Yellow, and Sky, which are Triadic colors.  Triadic colors are 3 colors that are equal distances apart from one another on the color wheel.
     I created my own paper for the card base by stamping a large flourish pattern on White Daisy card stock in Cranberry with yellow accents. The sentiment is also in Cranberry on a diamond of Sky card stock.  I added a yellow butterfly cut from the AP cartridge and stamped with a Cranberry crisscross pattern. 4 Bitty Sparkles were the finishing touch.  My inspiration came from Wishes page 91.

EnJOY!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne,

    Thanks for playing along at Color my Heart. Your card is very pretty. I love the layout and the flourishes.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete