Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stampaganza Craze!

     Well, I went a little crazy with my stamp set order, but I just couldn't pass up the great deal Close To My Heart is offering during Stampaganza.  For every two My Acrylix® stamp sets* (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) you purchase at full retail price, you'll receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE* (of equal or lesser value).
     My stamps arrived today, so I HAD to play.  First up are 2 cards I made for my sons that stayed behind in Nevada when I moved to Washington State last month.  
     For Alex's card I actually used 4 stamp sets: A Melody, A Flitter, A Tree, and 4 My Friend.  He's my musician, so the floating notes are for him.



     My baby boy (he's really 21) Jared's card used 3 sets: Stitched Together. Tag the Occasion, and also 4 My Friend.  I just had to use the "Miss you like crazy" stamp on both cards. The 444 refers to his time of birth & has become our own little code for thinking about you!


EnJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment