We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
This month we will be showcasing the "Decorative Layer" (shift or no shift) feature of the cartridge.
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog
My project is created with the dragonfly decorative layer on page 24. Choose the decorative layer button, hit shift, and it's the 4th button on the top of the keypad.
I've used this layer on a card before, so I was curious how far I could take it. I cut the layer at 11.5 inches...YES, you read that correctly...11.5 inches using our beautiful new La Belle Vie paper. I placed it over the La Belle Vie Mauve 12 by 12 card stock. Next I cut 4 absolutely incredibly wonderful pictures of my granddaughter, Karlie, to fit in the spaces, backed by another paper pattern from the La Belle Vie Paper pack. The title was formed in Cricut Craft Room with the Art Philosophy Font (I love how you can meld things together in the online craft room.) cut in New England Ivy card stock. I also used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut 3 roses from page 70 in New England Ivy and Bamboo. Stamp sets used were Love Life (D1482) and The Present (D1436). I embellished with Bitty Sparkles (Z1263) and Licorice Opaque Gems (Z1335). The ribbon & button were extras I found in my scrap drawer.
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Laura.
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Diana ~ http://dianasfreemoments.blogspot.com/ )
- Wendy Kessler ~ http://myscrapbookingblog.com
- Eva~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Carolyn ~ http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Joanne - http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com ........................You are here
- Laura W. http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts - http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Pam Stewart - http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Mendoza ~ http://www.craftingwithcarolyn.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you have enjoyed all of our projects!