Welcome to our August CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! Each month we will showcase the Stamp of the Month which can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant.
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
This month we will be showcasing the August Stamp of the Month "Baroque Borders" . This stamp can be used in so many different ways and we hope to inspire you with our creations!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - http://www.love2createitall.com.
For my project I chose just 1 stamp for my pattern alternately stamped in Sunset Exclusive Ink and Honey. The center shape is from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge cut at 1.5" and stamped in Olive. The center stamp is from the current Constant Campaign offer, a double set called It's Your Day, available for only $5 with a $35 purchase until Sept. 30th. I finished the corners with scraps of Florentine paper and Licorice Opaque Gems. It wouldn't be complete without the bling of 8 Clear Sparkles to help it shine.
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Pam.
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who are participating in this months blog hop:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com ---
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Judith ~ www.grammiejudys.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Heniges http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Amie Kiger ~ http://www.mimimyselfandibykigz.blogspot.com
- Ryan www.pieceandpaper.blogspot.com
- Joanne http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com ----- YOU ARE HERE
- Pam Stewart - http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts - http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Julia Hammond http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com/