Welcome to our first Workshop on the Go blog hop! Each month on the 20th a group of talented Close to my Heart consultants will be featuring projects made showcasing any of the 13 current WOTG kits!
If you are visiting from Shirley's page, then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess Pam!
This is my creation! My inspiration came from the CTMH book, Cherish page 26, Column Composition. I chose the new sassy Dakota Workshop on the Go & the too cute Rugged Dude stamp set for the pockets. There is a great tutorial on page 31 in the new Idea Book on how to stamp them. The large paisley cut is from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge, and the star and tags are from Art Philosophy. The stamps for the star and large ticket are from the Dakota WOTG stamp set.
Materials – Dakaota WOTG (G1047), Rugged Dude Stamp Set (B1405),
1 sheet of Daisy White Card Stock,
Pacifica Ink (Z2192), Barn Red Ink (Z2104),
Wrangler Assortment (Z1780), Bitty Opaque Pearls (Z1707)
Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790), Cricut AP (Z1686)
Now if the goblins of cyberspace have gotten you lost along away here is the list of all thetalented consultants who are participating in this month’s blog hop!
- Pam Stewart - http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Shirley Ross - http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com
- Joanne Barnes - http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Shalana Glass - http://scrappinwithshalana.blogspot.com
- Melissa Kosena - www.scrappingplace.blogspot.com
- Becky McClain - www.beckysstudio-cards.blogspot.com