Welcome to our August ARTISTE Blog Hop! Each month we will showcase a feature of the amazing ARTISTE Cricut cartridge which can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant.
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects AND some blog candy!!!
This month we will be showcasing a different page from the Artiste cartridge! Did you know there were 700 images on this cartridge?? That's right -- 700!!!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - http://www.love2createitall.com.
My project is from page 41 of the Artiste manual...A mini gift purse. I used Pacifica card stock with the front pouch cut from the Dakota Paisley paper. A Pearl Badge Button from the Wrangler Assortment embellishes the latch which is held closed with a Hook & Loop Dot. I sponged some Color Ready Ribbon in Pacifica to grace the pocket, and topped the bow & handle with Bitty Sparkles.
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Laura W.
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who are participating in this months blog hop:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Julia http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com/
- Theo www.celebratecrafts.com
- Tina Gale http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
- Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Mandy http://www.mandydesigns.blogspot.com
- Joanne http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Laura W http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca ~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
- Maria Woodworth - http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
- Judith Ashmore- www.grammiejudys.blogspot.com
- Lisa Woodward~http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com
- Laura Charko - http://koladesigns.wordpress.com/
- Jennifer Kramer- http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
- Eva Friesen~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com